Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Social Network


This is a story about the founders of the social-networking website, facebook. Although the story may not be completely true, it still paints a very detailed picture of the creation of a worldwide phenomenon. Facebook is now part and parcel of almost everyone's life and I believe it is important for all to have this - The making of Facebook - as part of their general knowledge.

This movie is simply too brilliant! The ideas presented in the movie are so bold but true. It may be hard for some to comprehend or come to terms with but it is simply such boldness that great enterprises are created.

I feel this new surge of motivation, of fire burning within me to pursue something that is far beyond my understanding; to earn money I never thought possible; to own properties I never thought I could; to make changes that shape the world. This movie has given me a new dosage of fuel to burn longer and brighter. I'm not sure if this is the way for me, but I'll walk this way.

RanDom: No more blogging about my daily occurrence. Too boring ):

No comments:

Post a Comment