Monday, December 27, 2010

Twenty Eleven.

I noticed "twenty" and "eleven" are quite neglected words. I don't think I've spelled them out since pre-school spelling test..

So we're at the dust of 2010. Many many things happened this year and I must say this is the most fulfilling year I've had so far. Yes, I think its because of NS. Lets look back to my 2010.

My 2010

Birthday
My 19th Birthday was one of, if not, the BEST. All my friends were there with me for me. We had a (cake) smashing time and not to forget my loots. I really love the Pokeball card Yuqi and Clement made for me. Thanks for choosing me (:

Basketball Frenzy
Yea, I remember this crazy period too. I would go down to AMK 6 days a week to play basketball from hot afternoon till the lights go off. Thanks ZH for accompanying me with this little craze of mine. I had a good time with Andy and Jovan too so Kudos to them. Oh, and if you think practise makes perfect, I think not. My basketball still suck!

BMT
Hardship. It is the toughest part of NS so far. I guess it was tough because I'm not used to military life yet. Thanks Andrew and many many people that help me pull through this hellhole.

SCS
WhoOO! BMT to SCS is like hell to paradise. It really can't get any better than this (except ORD)

AI
The intial weeks were tough, but it got good and good-er and became good-est. It is one of those times where you hate is so much yet love it. I had a fantastic time with 8 of my retarded detachment mates. Thanks Det 4. Oh, and I made my best friend here; BEN HU (:

Back to SCS - CAT
This was just 2 weeks but the best. Initially I felt real lost because I was the only one from my course in my syndicate, then I met Macson! Mac is my idol, inspiration, role model and whatever you call it! He brought me round the camp, told me stories, taught me lessons, skills (not smoking!) He is like my brother and I like it that way (: Thanks Mac. Thanks Ben also!

21SA
Sigh.. Unit life just started so nothing much happened but it seems boring. 4 of my detachment mates from AI came with me but it just doesn't feel the same anymore. Well, at least I still have Ben with me (: BenNnn!

Christmas
The most awesome 25 December. Thanks Macson, Julie. You've filled me with happiness in its purest form.


So now, looking ahead. 2011 is going to be interesting. It is an important year, the year before I become legit and start taking the world. I am going to..
- Learn Piano
- Buy a guitar and learn
- Continue with my song. Its KIV for now.
- Read, alot.
- Apply for University
- Improve on my magic
- Do a project
- Be better friends with Ben
- Be better brothers with Mac
- Make my ideas practical
...
Thats all I can think for now. If you read till here, WELL DONE!

RandoM: Rocketeer

No comments:

Post a Comment